In focus of Petroprocess are process analytical measurements at cement plants.
Providing engineering design, system-integration, delivery, installation, commissioning and start-up of analyser systems, service, calibration and maintenance support, followed by sucessful modifications, up-grade and redesign of analysers we are recognized as premier provider of process analytics for cement plants in region.
Reliable operation, high accuracy and availability of our analyzer systems is supported by our service team, guided by our specialized service engineers certified by analyzer manufacturers, equipped with all necessary tools, calibrators, calibration standards and own stock of spares.
Typical measuring points for cement plants we have solutions for:
- Kiln gas outlet – optimization of primary firing, reducing specific fuel consumption, maintain quality of clinker
- Calciner – optimization of secondary firing, reducing specific fuel consumption
- Preheater – Safety measurement, prevention of explosion in ESP, control of false air in preheater
- Coal bin – Safety measurement, prevention of smoldering, monitor of air entrance
- Coal mill - Safety measurement, prevention of smoldering, monitor of air entrance
- DeNOx – NH3 measurements
- Stack of kiln – Continuos emission monitoring system CEMS / AMS
- Stack of coal mill – Continuos emission monitoring system CEMS / AMS